SBI Kiosk Banking : State Bank of India was unable to give the services for the people leaving the rural areas. So, the State Bank of India had introduced this SBI Kiosk for people leaving in rural places. SBI had set up centers for the customers to enroll for the SBI Kiosk. State Bank of India had opened the Customer Service points for the people. The account holder of SBI Kiosk can avail all the services of the bank. This services are available all over the country. The State Bank of India branches and also kiosk banking will provide the customers all the basic banking services.
Customer Service Points are set up for the State Bank of India (SBI) kiosk all over the country. It does not have branches like the State Bank of India. A account holder of the SBI kiosk can get the services from the Customer Service Points. Customers can avail all the services such Withdrawal, Cash Deposit, Loans, Term Deposit and other such services using the SBI Kiosk banking.
The State Bank of India Kiosk Banking services is the low level banking. All the citizens of the country can open a SBI Kiosk banking account. The services can be received from the Customer Service points that are set up at different locations. A citizen of India can open a SBI Kiosk bank account irrespective of the account in the State Bank of India. The Customer Service points are in the rural areas to provide services for the people in the villages. The Customer Service Points are set up in 233 district to provide services for the account holders of SBI Kiosk banking.
State Bank of India and State Bank of India Kiosk services are different in many aspects. The State Bank of India branches will not provide the services for the State Bank of India Kiosk banking. You can get all the services of SBI kiosk banking by not reaching the branch. The services are given to the citizens of India who all had open the account in the SBI kiosk.
The people of poor background and labor will not have a bank account. These people are not given an account due to the lack of valid details of address. These cannot save their earned money and cannot send the money to any other family member. So, this SBI kiosk helps for those people who are facing this problem. Anyone can reach the Customer Service Point and get their account opened for using the services.
[Also Read: SBI Online Netbanking]
How to Get a State bank of Kiosk banking Franchise/ Customer Service Point
The State bank of India provide services for the State Bank of India in support of the State Bank of India. But the State Bank of India branches will not give the services to the customer from its branches. The Customer Service Points are set up for the State Bank of India kiosk banking. The citizen of India who had gained an age of 21 yearrs is eligible to get an account in the SBI kiosk banking. The customer is eligible with a qualification matrix and a shop with a coverage of about 150 to 200 sq. feet. Eligibility is mandatory to open an account by a Retailer or a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
A SBI kiosk machine is given for the client who opens an account for SBI Kiosk Franchise. The Retailer or Village Level Entrepreneur should have a Internet connection for login to the SBI kiosk. If you wanted to be a SBI kiosk Franchise, you must have some money to invest in it.
The Documents required for opening a account in SBI kiosk as a Franchise:
You must submit the below mentioned documents for being as a Franchise for the SBI kiosk
- Application form filled and signed
- Passport size photos (10)
- AAdhar card number
- PAN card Number
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Marks sheet of the customer
- Agreement of Shop
- Certificate of character
- Certificate of Police verification
- Your signatures
- Any two references
How to open the account at State Bank of India kiosk
The client must submit the document for opening an account. You must living in the India for taking an account. You must have to give the finger print for opening an account. After the verification of the details and Bio metric procedure, you will be given an account in the State Bank of India kiosk Banking.
Working of the State Bank of India kiosk
The Retailer or a Village Level Entrepreneur can open an account in the SBI kiosk. You will be given an account called as No Frills Bank account. Your details are collected along with the documents and the photographs. The retailer will take the Bio metric and send the details to the State Bank of India. The State Bank of India completes the process of the KYC. After this procedure, you will have your account in the SBI kiosk.
Services offering by the State Bank of India (SBI) kiosk:
A customer is given an account in the SBI kiosk. After opening this account, you can enjoy the below services from your NO Frill Bank Account. They are
- Depositing the cash
- Withdrawal of cash
- Deposits and Withdrawal related to the Aadhaar
- Transfer of money to any SBI account or to any account of BC in other city.
- Kisan Credit Card (KCC)
- Credit card for general use
Benefits of State Bank of India kiosk:
SBI kiosk offers many benefits to both the retailers and the customers. Some of them are mentioned below
Benefits for the account users:::
- No minimum balance requirement
- Banking is available from 9 am to 9 pm. Users can use this time for their services.
- Account holders can deposit, withdrawal or transact the money to any place in the country.
- Customer owing an age above 18 years can own a credit card (Rupay card).
- You can use the service of ATM
- There is no requirement for the signature or form to access the banking as it is an No Frill Bank Account.
- The operation of banking is done using the finger print of the owner of account.
- No charges apply for the service.
- The amount is credit into the bank account directly that is gained through scholarships and subsides.
- Account holder can only use the account of SBI kiosk
- Mutual Funding is available on referral bias.
- The services of Home loan, gold loan, car loan etc are planning to be issued.
- Loans are provided on the Term Deposit Receipt.
- Loans are provided on the Kisan Vikas Patra.
- Loan is provided on the National Saving Certificate
- No need to wait in the line at the branch.
- Can decrease the traveling cost to reach the bank.
- Easy to open an account compared to the Regular bank account.
- KYC is very easy.
- Few Document are only provided
- Fixed deposits, Term deposit are available.
- It gives safe and secure transactions to the customers as it can be accessed only through bio metric.
Benefits for the retailers
- You can earn a revenue from this SBI kiosk
- It is a mini bank for the users
- The easy way of opening the account will attract the customer to the shop.
- Customer of the SBI also wanted to open this account
- The State Bank of India is giving a partnership to the kiosk banking. It helps for it.
- Money can be earned on opening an account.
- Money is earned on providing the services such as deposit, withdrawal and transactions.
- Commission is provided as per the rules of the SBI kiosk.
Rules for the State Bank of India Kiosk Banking
- The minimum balance is zero and the maximum balance is Rs 50,000 for a No Frill Account.
- If the limit of the SBI kiosk bank is crossed over the amount of Rs 50,000; the account will be transferred to the regular account of State Bank of India (SBI). The documents are subjected to the SBI.
- A customer can transact only Rs 10,000 per a day using the account.
- Customer Registration is compulsory for the account holder at the Customer Service Point.
- No check book is given for this account.
For more details, you can look to the website of SBI using www.sbi.co.in or www.onlinesbi.com.
[Also Read: SBI Credit Card Status application form]