SBI Mini Statement : The State Bank of India had simplified the banking services to its customers. The SBI had Started the Mobile Services option for the users. The details of our banking account can be checked from the own mobile. Information about the account such as balance, mini statement, etc can be received to our mobile by the bank. Toll free numbers are given to the customers for using for the enquiry of the banking in State Bank of India.
The banks today are introducing apps for Android and IOS mobiles so that the users can download it on your own smart phones and use it. The user must have an account in the bank to avail this service. The customer can also get the mini statement, balance enquiry using the missed calls alert. The customers are given toll free numbers to call for them to get the respective details. The details are also given using the text message by the authorities of the bank. The customer must send a text message from their own mobile to avail text message services.
For all the mobile Services, you must attach your mobile number to your account number. You can go and given application at your branch if you have not attached your mobile number to your account.
How to Register SBI Missed Call Alerts
Step1: You must send an SMS from your mobile. Type REG <your account number>.
Step 2: Send the SMS to 09223488888.
You must have submitted the number at the bank that you are using for sending the message. You will be sent a confirmation message to your mobile. After the confirmation, you can use the toll free numbers from your mobile to use the mobile services.
How to Check SBI Mini Statement via Mobile Number
1. Customers can get their mini statement from State Bank of India using missed call and also message service.
2. You must give a missed call to 09223866666. You will be sent a message in response to your mobile number for the asked mini statement.
3. You can also give a text message for mini statement. Enter MSTMT and send it to 09223866666.
Verify SBI Balance Enquiry Using Mobile Number
1. The balance in the State Bank of India account can also be checked using the missed call and text message service offering by the SBI.
2. You must give a missed call to 09223766666 and get the balance in your account of State Bank of India.
You can also message from your number Send BAL to 09223766666.
Quick Message & Toll Free Numbers
1. To Quick Services Registration, Send the SMS “REG XXXXXXXXXXX to the Number 09223488888”.
2. To Deactivation Quick Services, Send the SMS “DREG XXXXXXXXXXX to the Numnber 09223488888”.
3. To Check Online Balance Enquiry Message, Send the SMS “BAL to the Number 09223766666”.
4. To get a Mini Statement Text Message, Send the SMS “MSTMT to 09223866666”.
5. To Block ATM Card, Send the SMS “BLOCK XXXX to 576767”.
6. To Know the Loans Information, Send the SMS “HOME or CAR to 09223588888”.
7. To Know All Services, Send the SMS HELP to 09223588888.
8. And the Mini Statement Missed Call number 09223866666
9. SBI Balance Enquiry Missed call Number is 09223766666.
If you face any problem, you can call to the customer care number mentioned below. You can also use the email services that are provided by the State Bank of India. The details are tabulated below for you.
|Customer Service||Contact Info|
|Toll Free Number 1||1800 425 3800|
|Toll Free Number 2||1800 11 2211|
|Mobile Number||80265 99990|
For all the services, that the State Bank of India is providing, the activation of the services is mandatory. You can use the services only if you have attached your number o your account in the branch you are holding the account. All the account holders in State Bank of India are eligible for the mobile services. The services are offered for free.