SBT Online Login: This post is for the new customers of the State Bank. It helps the customers to give information on how to activate their account. All the candidates who had recently taken the account in the State Bank can read this post to get the details of it. Net Banking details of State Bank are mentioned in this post. The State Bank of India is associating with the State Bank of Travancore.
This bank is located in the Thiruvanathapuram of Kerala district. The customer opened an account in the SBT are eligible to use the Net Banking. Those interested customers must reach the bank and provide an application to the bank officer. The application form must be provided for the activation of the Net Banking for the account in the SBT. The bank officers will send an Internet Banking Login kit. This is sent directly to the customer address. The kit gives the login details and procedure for accessing the Net Banking option for their account in SBT.
[Read More: SBI Online Login Net Banking]
First Time Login for Net Banking
1. Download or Visit nearest bank for Application form:
2. You will get the application form from the website. Download it from the link. The Form can also be bought from the nearest branch of the bank. Fill the form with the details such as account number and other personal details for the office use of the bank.
3. Fill the Application form:
4. The application form must be filled for Net Banking activation. The details such as account number, CIF number, Mobile Number, Branch code, etc. must be filled in the form.
5. Submit the Application Form:
6. After filling the form, submit it to the bank officials at your branch where you have an account. The process of the Net banking procedure will be explained for you at the branch by the officers.
7. Activation details by post:
8. A post is sent to the account holder address with a username and password for the customer. The activation of account can be made for the first time using this username and password. You can change them as per your convince later.
Steps for activating the SBT Online Login Net Banking
Some steps are to be followed by the account holder to activate the Net Banking. This must be done for activating the option for a particular account. After activating the Internet Banking only, you can transfer the money to any other account holder using the Internet Banking.
Step 1: Go to the link of the official website of State Bank of Travancore I.e. www.sbt.co.in.
Step 2: You will see a NEW REGISTRATION option on the screen as you enter the link. Click on it.
Step 3: Enter the User Id and password. You will be given this by the bank by a post.
Step 4: Click on the Login button below.
Step 5: You will be successfully login to the account.
Later, you can use the services of Net Banking using your activated account for Net Banking. This is not the official website. You must not give your personal details such as account number, mobile number, email address, etc.
[Read: How to apply Fastag in SBI ?]