SBBJ Online Net Banking Login at www.sbbjonline.com: The State Bank of India is associated with the State Bank of Bikaner, Jaipur. The customers of this bank can use the online Net Banking. The account holders must activate the option to use this option. So, the customers must activate the option for their account. The process is so simple for the activation of the Net Banking option.
You must fill an offline application form and submit it to the branch. You will be given a kit by post with the Login information. All the details and Login Id with a password is given to the customer with that link. The User Id and password must be entered in the respective areas for using the Net banking. The account holder can use the Net banking services once it is activated.
All the account holders of the bank can activate the Net banking for their account. This helps to save time and do banking services at any point of time 24*7. The customer must not share login details with anyone. The Net Banking is attracting the customers for it.
A secured and well-designed service is giving the strength to the customers for attracting towards it. But, only the account holders in the State Bank of Bikaner are only eligible for making the use of it. The Net Banking provides the services such as Transfer of money, Balance Check, requesting Cheque book and a lot more other services.
After the introduction of the Net Banking Services, the queue of the customers is decreased at the branches. All the account holders wanted to use this Net banking for making the services with easy steps. The customer must have a better wifi connection for making the Net Banking.
Types of banking SBBJ
- Personal Banking
- Corporate banking
Personal banking is used by an individual as a saving account or a current account. It is common for all the individuals.
Corporate banking option is given for the Businessman, Firms, Company and Industries. It is subdivided into two categories
- SBBJ with inquiry rights – SBBJ khata, SBBJ khata plus
- SBBJ with transaction rights – SBBJ saral, SBBJ Vyapar, SBBJ Vistaar.
Registering for Online Net banking for SBBJ
- Go to the website www.sbbjonline.in
- Select the Personal Banking or Corporate Banking option.
- Select New Registration option. Click on Ok button.
- Provide details such as Account Number, CIF number, mobile number and other mentioned details.
- Enter the Captcha
- Your request for an OTP. Enter it in the space provided that you have received.
- Go to the ATM page. Give ATM number, expiry date, and CVV number.
- Click on submit.
- You will be given a temporary Username and also create your password.
You can follow the below steps and get your account activated with Net Banking option.
- Go to the nearest SBBJ branch in your location.
- Get an application form for Net Banking.
- Fill the form with the account number, mobile number, CIF number, etc.
- Attach the asked documents to the application form.
- You will be given a temporary username and password in a pre-printed kit
- If Pre printed kit is not available, you will be sent it through a post.
SBBJ First time Online Net banking Activation Procedure
- You must go to the official site of SBBJ using www.sbbjonline.in.
- You will see two logins. Corporate login and retail login
- You must now provide the required user ID and password for your account.
- Click on the Submit button below.
- You will be successfully logged into your account.
After the process of activation, you can take the services of the bank. All the transactions and balance inquiry can be done with the Net Banking.
SBBJ Online Net Banking Facilities
Balance Enquiry: You can go to the Dashboard and check your balance.
Mini Statement: You can easily get the last 10 or 5 transactions of your account. You can also download the mini statement day wise, month wise also.
Money Transfer: Money can be transferred to another account of a friend or family. It can be processed in 2 to 3 minutes. Easy money transfer is the basis of the Online Net Banking for many customers.
SB Collect: the money for the paid or sold item can be collected using the Online Net Banking.
Mobile and DTH recharge: You can make your recharge easily from your place.
You can pay fees to the exams taking exam fee using online mode of application.
Disclaimer: You should not share your personal details such as email, mobile number, account details on the website. For more details, you can visit for www.onlinesbi.com or www.sbi.co.in.